Transferring your existing domains to APCINTERNET is easy. Go to Transfer Domain and follow the steps.
- Regulations prohibit transferring domains that are less than 60 days old. Please wait at least 60 days before transferring.
- Regulations also prohibit transferring domains that will expire within 7 days. Please transfer your domains early to avoid this problem.
- EPP authentication code or Domain Password will be required for all domains. Contact your current registrar to get this.
- Please make sure the domain is not locked at the current registrar. Many registrars place locks without your knowledge.
- If your domain expired with your old registrar and you renewed it with them, please do not transfer it within 45 days of the previous expiry date since it will not add 1 more year to your domain name and you will lose out on the renewal fees paid to the older registrar.